Frith Cottage, now used as the headquarters of the Pioneer Herb Society who have herb gardens nearby Methodist Chapel: Opened for worship in Silverdale Easter 1860. Available for hire for weddings, baby naming, funerals etc. Neville House: Probably built around 1914 but converted to a 1930s Californian bungalow in 1935. Dining Room and kitchen furnished in 1930s style. This building also contains radio and communications display, Royal memorabilia and a photographic record of the Pioneer Village. Parsonage: Built for the Methodist minister in 1887. This building contains displays of china, a 1920s pianola and a bric-a-brac shop. The building may be hired for meetings. Schoolmaster’s House: Built across the road from the Silverdale School in 1908, contains a furnished Edwardian parlour and bedroom and a schoolroom. It also houses a bottle collection and household appliances of the period Sidwell Annexe. This was named after an early settler farming family whose descendants donated funds for the building. Contains early farm implements and tools.