Friday May 4th
Auckland Maritime Museum Visit and Harbour Cruise.
- Bus departs Pioneer Village, 15 Wainui Road, Silverdale at 8.30am sharp.
- Pick ups at 8.35 (Loop Rd), 8.45 (Westhoe Rd) on request.
- Maritime Museum at 10am for tour.
- Lunch – Viaduct Harbour – bring your own or choose one of the many downtown cafes and restaurants.
- Return to the Museum by 1.15pm to check in for harbour cruise on the historic scow ‘Ted Ashby’.
Bus Trip $20 + $20 for cruise, Total cost $40.
Phone Ngaire Langdon on 424 8615 to book your seat by the 26th April.
Tuesday May 15th
Historical Society Coffee Morning
Silverdale Pioneer Village
The Old Parsonage Building
15 Wainui Road, Silverdale
Review historical artefacts or bring your items of historical interest to discuss over coffee. 10.30am. All welcome